Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Monday, December 13, 2004

Iglar's first day

I had some problems, and actually gave myself some bad twitches trying to heal myself so hard on the first day. A kind empath gave me this 'famous' armband to use.


Visola offers you a cambrinth armband with silver filigree tracery and cabochon gemstone moons. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

Gretel says, "very expensive for newbies tho"

Visola says, "Cyanea gave it to me, my very first day as an empath"

Tilvus exclaims, "Why Iglar, that is a fabulous armband you have!"

Tilvus beams at you! What a warm feeling!
You say, "thank you milady."
Gretel whispers, "take good care of it.. that's worth a lot of plat"

Tilvus says, "You'll be the talk of the guild with that thing on ya arm."

Made some new friends, made some bard friends and barbarian friends in goblins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home