Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Pyre and a ship.

OMG, it seems like only yesterday he said he was going to fix the thing, and it's done, fixed!
*sings*
Praises to Dartenian! He is the mighty god of fixes!
Praises to Dartenian! Now I'm happy with the prospect of playing my Bard!
Praises to Dartenian! La La laaaa!

Dartenian: "I do think it will give Bards a very powerful offensive weapon in their arsenal for those times when something just needs to die. Horribly."

Sircha rubs her hands together and thinks of a crisping Miw. Horribly.

Yes I'm terrible right? and I'm 'still' holding onto a year-old grudge. I don't think I should come back at all, until I'm over that. Nope, just won't be healthy for me to go back while I'm still having those kinds of thoughts. Really. But, I am sorely tempted to go back, I mean, the ships, yes, I know I'd strip Sircha down, dump everything onto her bro-turned-mule. And hunt Sircha till I developed severe case carprol tunnel syndrome, and I'd hunt beyond that with just two active fingers barely able to move... Just for the newest, most best thing... which reminds me I owe a lot of folks in DR plats, many plats. *sighs* Maybe I should have let things go, but I'm not really the kind of person to forget a slight. I brood over my slights, each and every one going back 17+ years.

But to give Sircha her own ship.... *wistful*

We (Sircha and I) should tick another thing off the 'things to make DR better list' I think personal ships was one of them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home