Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Monday, December 13, 2004

A dark Creation

I've pretty much played Sircha out. I feel that I would like to try a taste at something darker. Roleplaying is in truth an artform, it takes time to develop a good character... not to say I'm dumping Sircha! Dear no! I'll always treasure my first bard. Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and... ever!

What to do though... hmm. I was thinking of creating an empath. Not a slave mind you. But a truly roleplayed Empath, a human, with feelings, who will either 1) never meet Sircha, or 2) if she does meet Sircha be turned off to her because of a complete conflict in interests. Then I'm thinking of returning Sircha too, but only as a part-time bard to play with.

I recently started playing buffy the vampire slayer and Angel, and I think I would love to create a character that was dark and mysterious in an obvious way. (and that's always the hard part)

I can just feel my brain whirrr and click, click, click.

A dark empath, that would be something.
I'm thinking first off. Gotta get her the black leather dress from the Warmie Guild shop, the 20 plat one. Secondly, silver, lots of silver eyebrow, nose, lip rings. Black hair, black eyes, very white skin. Give her a very, very old leather sack that my bard has that'll hold everything she'll need. Also... I'm thinking a red silk scarf. silver scorpion talisman from Shard cleric's shop.

Armor: As black and as leather as I can get it. Studded leather armor actually will work like a charm.

Containers: charcoal black arm pouch from Therengaria.

Personality: Grim, cold, dark. very broody like the way I get when I'm a bad mood, but like this all the time. A touch sadistic.
Quotations: "Why should I bother healing you? You'll just get hurt and die again anyways. We'll all die so there's no point in helping you along." "The only reason I'm healing you is so I can feel your pain, because I want a connection to feel your pain and suffering." Do you like the way the scorpion of death stings with each touch? I find it quite arousing.

actions: Strolls in as if she owns the place and glancing into the reflection of a shield carefully applies a mixture of water and black charcoal dust under and over her eyes streaking it off to each side exotically.

name: Iglar


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home