Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Monday, November 15, 2004

Can I drool over bad eggs? Me Harties!

DR-Jeremael: The sailable waterways have now been expanded some 40+ additional areas, which translates to about 34 hundred square miles of water.All the ocean area covered by the current Elanthian map is now sailable. This also includes the Segoltha River from west of Crossing to Ain Ghazal Isle which stands astride the Segoltha between the Journelai Range and the Himeneldar Shel Mountains.Though there isn't any dockable access to Ain Ghazal as of yet there is plenty of work being done that will make it so in the future.There will also be more future ports of call along the Segoltha as well as other parts of the Reshal Sea. Currently there is a useable dock for Tiger Clan on the Segoltha.

I'm drooling, I am, no really, all over the face. I bet you can swim in those areas! Treasure hunt in those areas maybe? Yes? Please? Underwater areas too, they must be if you can sail in them. I bet so! and now sailable! I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, wow. I think I'm going to have to book a cruise ship in DR and have a BIG party in my honor. Yes, me the gloryhound, Bard. I bet anything Dartenian had a hand or at least half his body involved in that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home