Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Friday, November 05, 2004

Dartanian & Vaedrill's list of things to do

DR-DARTENIAN

Polly's Perch


Re: Mech me Please! · on 10/21/2004 2:46:08 PM Generate a link to this post in a pop-up window. 4460
> Repair idea has alot of flaws because 49 out of 100 people would walk around breaking instruments.

Goodness, and I always thought you were the cynic and I was the optimist, Tea! I woulda put the number at more like 93 out of a 100. Heh.

Right now I'm banging my head against a few other projects, but amazingly enough I'm actually making a bit of progress finally. I've got about 5 Bard projects left to get into QC (yes, I said left...make of that what you will), and then I'll take a peek at repair/upkeep and see if there's anything I can do there without having to rewrite the entire system. This is all assuming I don't get a dozen new projects dumped on my from on high before then.

- GM Dartenian
Platinum Events Team
Gnome & Kaldar Champion

DR-VAELDRIIL

Messenger of Things Bardic


Re: Mech me Please! · on 10/22/2004 4:52:29 PM Generate a link to this post in a pop-up window. 4469
<>

This year will not be as dry as either Dart or I thought it would be.

::smile::

I have some stuff to to test. And build. And...

-Vaeldriil

Does this mean I should stop for now, for... 6 months? Or just make nothing but finished draft after finished draft of ideas for bardic abilities until they want more? It would probably be less distracting. *ponders*

I like Dartanian's parrots. I'm a geeky, DR fan, and I love those 2 DM's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home