Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Let Bards rule the world!

*evil laugh* Yes, for 4 hours I was alone, alone with the D&D Complete guide to Classes. I'm thinking, deeply thinking of the proposed Bard Sects. I could propobably adapt & base them off of Dervish, Drunken Master, LoreMaster, BladeSinger, Rage Mage and a few others. This would give the bards 8 different sects. I'm thinking sects available at lvl. 100! It's a nice, even, rounded number. If I were a DM, if I were a DM i'd probably try it, and go insane! Mwhaahahaha! Evil mood today. Prestige Classes in DR too!

I did my best to go through the entire book, yes I did, I did! And look at all the classes therein to try and pick, or adapt class abilities into bard abilities, and I sat, and yes, wrote them all down in my handy pad for 4 hours!

My thinking at the moment is to go through every D&D book, magazine, or resource along with all other written Roleplay material in existance and pick out potential bard abilities from those on classes, feats, and specials, then adapt and rewrite them specifically for DragonRealms Bards as super-awesome, kick-butt stuff.

Hmm, sounds like a LOT of work, I will solicity Shavay's help.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home