Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ideation notes found!

So I was digging around, and I found a collection of my first ideation notes, dating from 2000. That was before I went all goth mentally for a while. I'm still looking through them, but I've found a bunch of older enchante raw concepts, and some nifty bardy ideas, which I've since revised, polished up multiple times, and refreshed the ideas on. Perhaps it's time to revisit and re-polish again by reviewing what I was thinking 4 years ago.

On the thought of Ideation, one of the teachers whose known me since I started at MVCC back in '99 told me yesterday "We need to find a job for you hun, one that lets you just sit around and make ideas for other people to carry out."

So yup, I'm looking! Seriously! On the otherhand, that had me thinking that maybe I should just start up my own business in a few years after I seriously contemplate things, and get finances and moola together. I'm thinking the Ideation Network, or Ideas and Innovations for the company name. Offerings would be improvements on additional products, feedback on company products, and new product ideas. Since it would be more a service business, I'd need to charge by the hour, and since I'd be on my own, I'd have to bill my hours at double what one gets for ordinary salary. Half of an entreprenuers earnings go straight to the IRS. I could perhaps stretch it, and declare myself a Crafter, from what I understand that would free me from a lot of taxes, and I would only have to pay the county for a temporary license to sell. Which I could renew/buy everytime I got a client. Which I think at first would be rather sketchy anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home