Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Battle Tactics

Yes, I'm revamping the website in Yahoo's Online WYISWYG Wizard works editor. I have to say, I'm downright impressed so far with what it can do. Not nearly as confusing as the new Dreamweaver MX. To take a peek at my reconstruction efforts check out: http://www.geocities.skaldsircha.battletactics_main.htm

A lot of combat has been re-written and changed lately, so I'm going to ask for a general call of submissions to Battle Tactics for material. A variety of topics, including the newest on weapons, spells, special abilities, is needed. email all submissions to SkaldSircha@yahoo.com Please include your character name so it can be used as a reference, or if I like your writing style enough, your entire article may be added!

Since I don't play at this time I can't exactly offer any game goodies. But when I do come back anyone who submits, can probably see at least a silver piece coming their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home