Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Typical chat with a DR Newbie

Sircha: DR combat is second based. You have to type super-fast to be the best.
Wouldbe novice: I almost hunt and peck still
Sircha: yeah, well if you were just starting out, I'd reccommend not participating in invasions at all, just stay inside a house somewhere where it's safe.
Wouldbe novice: That doesn't sound like fun I want to be where the action is
Sircha: true, but low circlers.... they'll just get in the way most of the time and die.
Sircha: and then, not only do I have to worry about my stuff, my comrades stuff, I have to worry about the little 2 bit clueless novice who doesn't know when or where to run.

Sircha: It's almost like, me the player picked up all the 'feats' for the game.
Wouldbe Novice: Well don't worry I won't get in the way

Sircha: I feel like I have the feat Combat Sense, when I play the game. I instinctively know which way the tide of battle is going, and if it's going bad I know when to grab people and run.
Sircha: that's probably the most addictive part. You run your character, but it's the player that earns all the feats.
Wouldbe Novice: Well it's good to have you around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home