Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Friday, October 01, 2004

Improvational Verse & Enchante Structure

Having gone off and roleplayed bards a bit in other game systems. Hehehe me evil I knows. I've thought of some additional ways bards could roleplay with their songs. Implementable? It might be hard.

Improvational Verse
Idea creation date: 7/19/2004

Commands:
>Improv Verse On
Improvational Verse System Now on.
>Improve Verse execute script Adan'f Blood Mages
System: Select Enchante
>Sing DEMA
System: Binding Accepted. Demarris Maelstrom is bound to Execute with Script Adan'f Blood Mages, awaiting mana set.
>mana 15
You say: Adan'f Blood Mages written by Sircha Rankmere, inspired by Mr. Zombie.

You Sing in a chilling voice:
Dead I am the one exterminating adventurers
Dead I am the Mage watching Empath's cry
While they slowly die, conquering the swarm
Round Time: 0
The sand stirrs up around you.

Your song cuts through the sand around you:
Dead I am an animal, Slay the adventurers, slay the empaths
Dead I am the dark, hound of adan'f you cry, I can never die.
Turn to the empaths, Burn through the mages, and...
The wind begins to blow things about!

You sing in a cold voice:
Eternal I am the darkness Hear my song, and feel my sandy burn!
Treasure... Take it all!
A wind tunnel forms around you sucking up everything in sight!
A silver spoon takes flight and is sucked into a growing funnel!
A box takes flight and is sucked into a growing funnel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home