Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Friday, October 29, 2004

Some Character Thoughts

When I get back into DR, I think I'm now going to make 2 new characters, 1 Rakash, and 1 human, and just RP with them. Dress them up with some of Sircha's wardrobe, heaven knows she's got more than enough! Ever since Rakash came out I've been seriously jealous, I admit it! Me was jealous of Rakash!

Some changes in Role-play for Sircha: she's no longer a full-time adventurer, will make occasional appearances in guild visiting old friends and such. She'll trade in her fury-attitute for more of the jovial usual good-humor she's been noted to have. I think I'll finally buy an event, and hold a birthday party for her comming of age. For an elothean, I think that happens fairly soon.

The New Human character: I'm thinking, human barbarian fury, I'll keep her away from the guild, since I know from experience, the guys there can be a bit condencending and harsh towards females in general. Dress her all in red-violets, the hottest flame-colors. And of course, as with all of my characters, get her 11+ favors. I'm thinking of giving her my Angel character's name. Which is not Angel, Angel is a spin-off RPG from Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.

Rakash commoner: Dress her in some nice robes I have, give her the heavy gold torque. Perhaps a priest? Maybe not? Have her roleplay around town, trying out different professions, perhaps pretend to join a guild, and be known as someone from that guild. Ultimately, she'll go necromancer.

Another character thought... create Buffy the Paladin? lol!
To pull it off in DR: I'd need to get a plain silver cross necklace made, dress the paladin in black leathers, actually, no, the volumtuous leather dress from the warmie shop! Weapons: A vial of holy water, a pig sticker with a cross engraved on the hilt. High agility is a must here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home