Dkara

The D'kara, an online blog & open discussion area for the personality behind the ever-creative Sircha of Dragonrealms.

Name:

Curiousity

Friday, June 23, 2006

Returning to the game

Bards In Real Life... intended post

Return of the Sircha

So what's new? Other than playing a bard in stormreach not much... but a few enchantes/abilities were inspired from there. Oh and guys, I've decided to change my name. Please refer to me as Syrcha Wynnrose from now on.

Having been gone for the greater part of 2 years, and having returned periodically with different faces to check up on the Bard's Guild. I have to say, you guys do seem to be doing well. Yes it is the same old person behind the same old player, I don't believe I'd ever sell my account to anyone after all of the effort and love I've poured into my characters.

Shavay and others might be clamoring to say, we saw you back in January, someone named a character Syrcha and invaded the bard's guild and tried to get us to accept her as the old Sircha! The story behind that was that the place I had worked for had shut down shop, destaffed to a skeleton crew and since I was extra, left me to hang with promises of work, and no work for a very painful month and a half, only the grace and extra money provided from my parents during this rough spot kept me going. I was bored with nothing to do except surf internet and visit boyfriend and watch tv movies and even those grew dull with no great source of entertainment. So I rolled up Syrcha and strolled around DragonRealms during the free trial period. Shavay took the time to explain to me how wrong this was, so I backed out of playing and sat around brooding and reading books out of the library all winter.

Things are slightly better now, can afford 2 game subscriptions this month DR and stormreach, and will soon have enough extra to start a new savings account.

My new favorite authors that I have just started to read books of are Anne Rice and Terry Pratchet. At the age of 24 I finally had my first taste of booze. It was Peach Schnapps. I have tried a very limited amount of booze including Festive Sangria YUCK!, Peach Schnapps 30% proof good for pouring on boyfriend and licking off, Manischewitz Pure virgin wine 5% proof kosher I love the concord grape and blueberry flavors, Twisted Lemon Tea 10% proof Mmmm it's okay, not an experience I'm eager to repeat, Camelot honey mead 15% proof good stuff, like it better without the spices, and whiskey 90% proof. My boyfriend screamed at me in winter when I came in freezing, grabbed the bottle and drank 6 servings worth without putting it over ice. Instantly warmed me up from mouth to belly in 8 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home